Blueprint Takeoffs / Estimating
Complimentary takeoff from a set of plans available for homeowners and contractors.
Please contact one of our sales representatives for more information.
J.S. Purcell Lumber Corporation operates a wide variety of vehicles used to deliver materials quickly and safely to your jobsite. These vehicles include flatbed trucks, boom lifts, box vehicles, Moffett trucks, and pick-up trucks. We are proud to be able to offer fast and friendly jobsite delivery service.
Please note our delivery and restocking terms as stated below:
- Orders placed before noon are generally delivered the following business day.
- A delivery fee will be charged on all deliveries. This amount will be charged at the time of order, and your salesperson can quote the amount. The amount varies based on distance and our fuel cost, and is subject to change without notice.
- Restocking block: Block will not be picked up or accepted on the yard uncubed, damaged, or dirty. Block will be subject to a $50.00 per cube or pallet restocking charge.
- Pick-up policy: All credits must have a pick-up order.
- All refunds of stocked items are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
One of our outside salesmen will meet the customer on the jobsite to discuss building material needs. Along with our extensive knowledge of site needs, we will bring samples and literature to assist you with your decision and planning. At J.S. Purcell Lumber Corporation we value our relationship with the contractor. Material takeoffs, blueprint reading, and speed estimating, tool sharpening and power tool repair are just a few of the services we provide to assist the contractor.
Outside Sales Staff
In an addition to the Jobsite Conferences, our outside salesmen will check-in with the progress made with customers' projects. If something additional is needed, we would be happy to assist you.
We invite you to stop by, call Dave Bowerman or John Hunt directly, or contact Steve Bean or Lewis Alewine, our outside salesmen, to stop by your home or jobsite. All of them would be happy to discuss your job/project needs.
J.S. Purcell Lumber and other retail stores in the U.S. and Canada are working in cooperation with the Rechargeable Battery Recycling Cooperation (RBRC), a nonprofit public service organization that operates the Call2Recycle program. By participating in the program, J.S. Purcell Lumber Corp. is helping to conserve the earth’s natural resources and to prevent rechargeable batteries and cell phones from entering the solid waste stream.
For more information, consumers can visit the RBRC website or call toll-free 1-877-2-RECYCLE.
*Portable rechargeable batteries weighing less than 2 lbs/1 Kg.
No matter how handy you are, the proper tools for the job or project make all the difference in the final results. Let our Rental Center provide you with your equipment needs. We offer professional grade equipment for any project. Whether you are a seasoned contractor or a do-it-yourselfer, we provide access to equipment solutions for your projects. Rental List